Courses and workshops can be booked by post using a booking form, or a letter giving your contact details and courses / workshops you would like to book. Telephone bookings are also welcome.
- All prices are clearly stated by the course title and date/s.
- Full fee for workshop/course/ is payable on booking.
- It is always advisable to telephone prior to booking to check on availability.
- Please send cheque payable to ‘Creative Stitch Studio’ with booking slip.
- Please enclose a SAE if you require a receipt.
- Please inform us at least 21 days before the start date that you have booked.
- If you wish, and subject to availability, we will do everything possible to transfer you to another suitable date.
- A requirements list will be forwarded to you on receipt of full payment.
- No need to buy specialist materials. All will be available (unless otherwise stated) at a very reasonable cost. This will enable you to ‘try out’ before you need or want to buy.
- A basic sewing kit and sewing machine required (unless hand sewing).
- If you don’t have access to a machine, there may be one available for student use. Please enquire at time of booking.
Please note that lunch is not included in the price of workshops and Play Away Days. Tea or coffee will be provided during the day.
Lunch or snacks, including vegetarian options, are available from the adjacent cafe 'Gusta Gusto'.